blog header

January 21, 2010

Punch Art with Heart

That’s the theme for this months punch art pages.
  • Heart & Key 
  • Penguin with Heart
  • Kissing Fish
  • Knight in Shining Armor
I know you are eager to return to making these amazing punched embellishments! They were such a huge hit that I am adding  Punch art to the calendar every month. Block out the last Thursday night or Friday morning, because you have a date with these cute critters!

There is only spot for 12 at each event so please RSVP:
Thursday, Jan 28th 7PM 
Friday, Jan 29th 10AM
Cost - $15.95 punch ordered at the class

Here is a sampling of the pages we have done in the past.
Cute, huh? And this months pages are by far some of my favorites!



View punch art
 View Full Album

If you are not able to attend just send me your punch order. I'll make you a packet with all the punches you need and the pictures to follow!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails