blog header

August 10, 2012

So "Mini" ways to be inspired - MDS blog hop

Hello Designers!
Welcome back - this week we were invited to looked through the Holiday "Mini" Catalog to be inspired or use new products! I have a hard time even calling that a Mini - wow - it's big, beautiful and packed full of goodies I had to have. I choose the snowman card on the bottom of page 9.  click here to view the Mini Catalog in flash player

I had a blast in MDS2 using the Freeform brush to WATERCOLOR (video below)!!!  Isn't she just stinkin cute? I love both the new coloring options and the crop tool for stamps and embellishments...whoo hooo.
Get excited designers because MDS2 is so flippin fantastic....





Hop on over to see the rest of the Mini project ideas!

Supplies used: I've done the searching, so you don't have to.
 Click on the link below to order - that's shopping made simple!

4 comments:

quirks59m said...

Thanks for the video-cute card. I too have been playing around with the freeform tools. How did you make the lacy white edge on your card. Looks like you were able to punch in a punch. Vicki

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Very pretty. I need to play with this feature still too!!!

Mandy Grant said...

Thanks Vicki, The lace is done with the Labels Collection punch and an oval punch in the center (colored the same as the background color). I'll do a quick video and post it on how I got the 2 colors in the oval punches.

Amber said...

Wow - so pretty! Thanks so much for the great video! Btw, do you use a program to create video tutorials? I want to start doing them, but I'm not sure how.

Related Posts with Thumbnails