blog header

August 17, 2012

Summer Fun MDS Style

Hello Designers,

I'm have some computer issues this week. I think I need to take it to my local mac store and have them clean it up! So I've pull out a few of my favorite summer layouts for todays MDS Blog Hop.





Because this paper took me a while to create I thought I'd post it as a FREEBIE. Go ahead just click on the picture and "save as" so you can use it on your next project. If you do I'd love to see what you've made so post it on www.mydigitalstudio.net and please label it "Summer Fun FREEBIE" so I can find it :) I'll find a better way to give you a freebie with out it taking over the WHOLE page but until then pardon the mess.....*wink* 

Photobucket

Happy Hopping - thanks for stopping by!


3.  Mandy Grant (that's me)

2 comments:

Holly VanDyne said...

Love the layouts and that paper freebie is AMAZING - thank you! :)

Kimberly said...

These are fantastic layouts Mandy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails