blog header

March 3, 2011

I'm so excited!!!!

and I just can't hide it (sing along).....

But first here's the card I promised yesterday.

Embedded Embossing - give's the look of patterned, texture paper! And it's so simple!

The white piece on the front of the card is 4"x3 1/2" - we punched out stars and glued them on with the glue stick (making sure to get the edges of the stars) Then ran it through the Big Shot with a texture folder....it's just that easy! Tip: the glue sticks are the best way to attach something that has been textured with a folder. If you want to be bold, you can add several layers of punches to the paper and then still run it through. 

Gotta show the inside of the card, too.

Ok, so I can't HIDE it, any longer.....drum roll please! 

I'm hosting a Weekend Getaway where I SPOIL you rotten! 
Are you intrigued? Click below for all the royal details.
50 hours of doing whatever craft you want, with your best friends! 
We all need to be spoiled, so come on, join the fun!
Mark you calendars for June 10th, 11th and 12th 


1 comment:

Kim said...

great card! this will be on my punch inspiration blog post tomorrow. TFS

Related Posts with Thumbnails