blog header

February 6, 2007

L-inked Ladies blogspot

Welcome Ladies, to our very own blogspot! I am excited about the possibilities of keeping in touch, encouraging each other and sharing our stamping creativity through our very own blog.

I want to start by letting each of you know how proud I am of you and your accomplishments with Stampin' Up! It is an honor to watch each of you as you achieve the specific goals you have set for yourself. I am blessed to be able to stay and home and help each of you in different ways. I hope that this blog will increase our ability to "spur one another on" toward being a better wife, mother, and a leader in our community. Our love for stampin' has L-inked each of us together and I am blessed because of it!

3 comments:

Michelle Carnes said...

This is a great idea! It's especially good inspiration for me living so far away. Thanks for being such a wonderful upline. I am sure that I speak for your downline to say that we are so proud of you for building such a great business, group of friends, and strong downline.

Mandy Grant said...

You all keep me movitated so I send a BIG thanks to all of you!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't have said it better, Michelle. Thank you Mandy for all of your hard work and for this blog spot. I love the idea of putting successful ideas on here for camps we've had (like your simply scrappin class).

Related Posts with Thumbnails