blog header

May 22, 2007

Countdown to the Unit Meeting

Wow time flies! It was just yesterday that we had our Unit meeting...ok not really, but it seems like it! We have our next meeting on June 10th 2:00, my house (for a little while longer :)Please feel free to bring someone that may be intrested in becoming a demonstrator. It would be great for her to see that she has a group to lean on.


We will do a 3x3 card swap! I am excited about this because they are soooo cute and much easier to make (wink). Please let me know if you plan on swapping so I can let everyone know a head count by June 1st. Remember not to use any retired products since we will not be able to show them come July. We will try this a little diffrently....All swaps must be mailed to me by June 8th and will be given out at the meeting (or mailed back to you by June 11th). This will help us all get out swaps done on time and if for some reason you can't make the meeting that's ok - you still get you swaps!


I hope this will work better - if you have any other ideas on how to help our swaps, please let me know.


If you haven't already, go check out the Fall- Winter Preview on the Demo web site go to> my business> business resources > publications> preview brochure Fall-Winter Collection Preview Brochure. I can tell there will be lots of great things in the new catalog - just look at all the goodies that have been thrown in the preview to tease us! Starting June 1st you can order form the preview catalog at 40% off the retail price and demo orders count towards your sales and minimums! I just love that we work/play for such a great company. Stampin' Up! will knock our socks off, yet again.


Remember our Stamp Challenge started in May. I have three blocks dated but I know some of you have many more! If you do not have a copy of the game board yet please do a save as (from the picture below ) and print it out. I would like everyone to bring their dated game boards to the meeting so we can celebrate our goals together.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails