blog header

August 28, 2008

Club is tomorrow!


These are the projects we will be doing at club tomorrow night. I always teach a card with a technique and a gift type item.

The bookmark was cased from Lisa Johnson but it uses all SU! supplies! When I saw her sample I made one with the Dreams du Jour (not show) but later grabbed the Say it with Scallops stamp set and the wonderful scallop edge punch. I was extremely happy with the look of this one. Plus, it's magnetic to keep it snug on the page where you left it.

The technique I am teaching this month is a diorama card. The card folds flat to fit in our standard envelopes and pops out to look fabulous on the counter! I created this card with Eastern Blooms, another FREE set from convention, which is also on sale this month. I cased Mary Jo Albright's card from this weeks SCS tutorial and mixed it with the technique I was going to use. I loved the colors and the set together and this time I had all the supplies :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creations. They look great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails