blog header

December 2, 2008

Edited.....A simple Christmas wish...


Since that cute strap below is gone....I went looking for more and came across some even more amazing ones. Check out these from CottonCandybyNatile. They are double sided and so colorful!



Can someone please let me hubby know all I want for Christmas is this cute camera strap....and it's only $20. See I told you it was a simple Christmas wish. It's it cute? I would make it look even better. LOL I thought maybe if I posted it here he may stumble upon it hahaha....like he looks at stamping blogs. Oh well......But maybe my mom will ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute strap...and great idea posting your Christmas wishlist on your blog...someone is bound to tell Chris :)

Anonymous said...

It is very cute, but it sadly, it said at the top of the page that the item is sold out! Seems like that would be much more comfortable than the regular strap!

Mandy Grant said...

Oh well...she had several to choose from and I am not that picky :)

Lisa Vale said...

Those straps are so stinkin' cute! I hope you get one for Christmas. It makes me want to go out and buy a bigger camera so I can buy the strap. :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails