blog header

January 26, 2009

Love is in the AIR!

love you much

love you much1 love you much 2

I adore these birds! And they are so easy to cut out. We stamped them in C Chip on vanilla cs and punched them out with the 1 3/4” circle. Then we stamped them again on the candy Lane DSP cut out just the bodies and glued them on the vanilla. That is how you get their cute bodies hanging off the circle! I love the extra effect that the white gel pen adds. Kelly from our group added this to her pages and we were all quick to CASE( Copy And Share Everything) her idea. I enjoy learning from them group, too :) I make my pages very open because my scrapbookers don’t know what pictures they want to add and how big they will be.

Supplies:

Stamps: Love you Much

Ink & Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Pretty in Pink - Candy Lane DSP, Close to Cocoa (main page color),Vanilla

Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Photo Corner Punch, White Gel Pen, lots of pop dots!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails