blog header

January 13, 2009

Used Stamp Sale

I will post pictures soon of all the stamps that didn't sell this weekend at the rubber round up. You can come pick them up if you are local or I will ship them. The shipping cost is $5 for 2 sets.

I know each of you are eager to get to the Rubber Round Up this year!
It's Sat, January 24th 9:00 am -12:00 pm
There will be lots of demonstrators with boxes filled (like mine above) selling their used stamps at 50% off retail. Come early...it's first come first serve. The doors will not open till 9:00 but you can sit outside on the bench until it opens (as many of you did last year) LOL. Invite your friends!
I will also have the NEW 2009 Spring - Summer Catalogs here! Email me if you want to reserve a copy to take home that day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails