blog header

May 27, 2009

Guest Stamper: Laura

Laura is one of my club members who loves to give gifts, just like me.  I don’t ever send cards….Gasp….I love to make them I just don’t remember to send them. I know you are shocked! Unless you have know me for anytime and have realized I don’t send you cards and I forget everything. LOL 

These are a few gifts she has created lately!

Mother’s Day Frames for her Preschool kids to give to their Mommies!!!

DSC_0284

DSC_0288

These were made from the Pink Flamingo DSP. She used matching CS to make the back of the picture frame. She used the large flower from the Pretties Kit, punched a 3/4” circle from cardstock and added the half pearl to the center. The leaves were made form the 5 petal punch and cut in half.

 

 

 

Shadow Box for her son’s room!

surfer dude frame Laura saw this idea in my Stampin’ Success Magazine (all Demo’s get this awesome tool every month) and had to do it for her sons room! It was super easy and looks sooooo good! We used 2 sheets of Bashful Blue 12x12 and Whisper White CS. We left the 12x12 in the back un wrinkled and wadded the other in a ball. She tore it in several areas and then tore some white that we slipped up behind it. *TIP*  When you put on a big piece of vinyl you need to lay in on easy, don’t touch it with your hands. Take the tool and draw a line down the center then slowly push from the center out to the edge. Repeat it again on the other side. This will help keep bubbles out of the vinyl!!!

Teacher’s Aid Gift

P1080053

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Laura bought a 5 x7 black and sliver frame a pretty piece silver and white patterned paper. She ordered the Med Inspiration (set of 4) from our decor elements catalog and used just one of the words so she could make 4 frames. We decided it needed a ribbon and a butterfly!!! What would you do to give this the WOW factor?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails