blog header

June 30, 2009

Summer Cookout

Country Living Kit & My Birthday Special

Country Living Cookout

6a00e54fc17c4a883301157021f24b970c-320wi

With the simple and speedy projects in the Country Living Summer Cookout Kit, every summer gathering will become a celebration!
The Summer Cookout Kit contains

  • 8 die-cut table tents (2 each of 4 colors)
  • Die-cut components, bamboo skewers, and envelopes to create 8 shish kabob invitations
  • 12 die-cut coasters (3 each of 4 colors)
  • 16 die-cut tags (4 each of 4 colors)
  • 24 12″ x 12″ printed food wrapper sheets (12 each of 2 colors)
  • 4 printed recipe cards
  • 5 yards linen thread 
  • Ruby Red Classic Stampin’ Spot
  • Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot
  • Bamboo skewers
  • Dig In stamp set (shown below) set of 3

Dig In Stamp Set

It’s just so easy, order yours today!

118070  Country Living Summer Cookout Kit  $24.95

 

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

AND…. Happy Fifth to ME

I am turning 33 on July 5th…I know a woman never tells her age but I am not upset about it yet. Ask me in a few year and I may feel different. hahaha

WAIT….DON’T LEAVE YET!

From July 1st- July 5th ONLY-  for every $33 you spend from the NEW catalog and I will give you a FREE incolor ink pad of your choice. You KNOW we will be using them in all our upcoming classes and you’ll WANT them, so get them for FREE.

Send me your orders in an email by July 5th and I will place the order on the 6th.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails