blog header

July 30, 2009

Seeing doubles….

That’s because my stamp room is covered in convention swaps. The new room has been officially trashed…just they way a stamp room should be LOL. Too bad it’s right at the front door for EVERYONE to see hahaha. I am loving it and very thankful to have a room at all.

DSC_0395

Club members this Slider Card should look familiar. If you missed July’s meeting you missed a ton of fun stuff….put the August dates on your calendar NOW!

CM397B

Final Deal of the Week

ends tomorrow (Friday, July 31st)

You can’t beat this deal…email me before 7:00 PM tomorrow and I will add your Heart to Heart Punch to my order plus give you FREE shipping! (credit card info required)

  • I113694TCatalog Price:
  • $15.95 + tax & shipping = $18.59
  • Sale Price:
  • $10.99 + Free Shipping = $11.75

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails