blog header

August 22, 2009

Punch Art Pages

You have been asking and I am thrilled to let you know I got ton’s of ideas at convention so I am ready to hold my first monthly…..

Punch Art Class:

What: At each class we will make 4 or 5 punch art pages. Each page will have a finished example PLUS it will show each of the pieces needed to create these cute critters (see sample below).

When:  The last Thursday of the month at 7:00 PM OR the last Friday of the month at 10:00 AM for at least 3 months.

August 27th 7:00 PM  or  August 28th 10:00 AM

Sept 24th 7:00 PM or Sept 25th 10:00 AM

October 29th 7:00 PM or October 30th 10:00 AM

Class Fee: is the cost of ANY large punch you would like to add to your punch collection. It wouldn’t make sense for me to show you how to make them if you don’t have the tools to duplicate them!

RSVP: By the day before. And I will reply with a list of punches we will be using at that class. Please, bring any LABLED punches that you have, from the list, to help the class move faster!!! If you don’t have any, that’s ok.…you will before long :)

DSC_0295

* I know this one is easy but it’s cute and I didn’t want to show you ones we would be making. So, go ahead and try this one at home!!!

RSVP NOW – you will order your punch when you get here!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails