blog header

December 17, 2009

A few last minute gift ideas….

I am in love with the glitter ornaments! I think if I had a tree this year (I know ladies, it’s awful) I would cover it in these with ornaments… but they would have to have cute little tags attached! They’re fabulous really, sorry for the bad picture. DSC_0001 DSC_0003

DSC_0037

I love club so MUCH!!! They always challenge me to come up with something new and this month I showed a cute cupcake envelope gift card hold/card (because I wanted to do something other than Christmas) The loved it but wanted to know how they could make it a Christmas gift card holder instead…go figure. LOL We made this together at club, it was a blast!

DSC_0031

This is a standard envelop sealed with the top cut off and the bottom crimped so the top will slide back on…clear as MUD? I just decorated the front with the paper from the Christmas Jingle Scrap Kit!

DSC_0033

Whoo hoo! a gift card holder that looks like a present! DSC_0038

Here is a tag I used to wrap a decor elements tube! The demonstrators got this great stamp set FREE at convention this year and I am so glad we did I LOVE it and have used it a bunch for tags and such.

Sweet Season    116471      Price: $18.95imageDon’t for get to ask your darling hubby, or other family member, to get you some of the awesome dies that are on sale until the 22nd. Or just spoil yourself, you need it after all this hustle and bustle!    

Merry Christmas,

image

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails