blog header

January 14, 2010

Super Swappers

With Christmas only 2 weeks before I left for SUNNY Phoenix, AZ to attend Leadership, I only made about 10 cards to swap. There where ladies there with HUNDREDS and I only had a few. But, let me tell ya…the cards I got were OVER THE TOP!!! I hope they felt the same about mine...which I didn’t even keep a copy to share with you. LOL

DSC_1883Look at the CUTE card tree I bought at Memento Mall while I was there! I told myself there was nothing in there that I needed …boy was I $100 wrong. *wink*   DSC_1886

Beverlee Morales – this is unreal…I don’t know how many she made but I am sure thankful she swapped with me!

DSC_1887

Look at the way she used the NEW SAB FREE Scallop Trim Punch

DSC_1888

These next two are by my SWEET Friend Cherise Schlicher  - We celebrated her birthday with friends form all around the country while where were there. Hey Cherise, love ya!DSC_1889 I LOVE the NEW Tiny Tags set form the Occasions Mini Catty – let me know if you need a copy – I’d be happy to send you one!DSC_1890

DSC_1891

This one is my FAVORITE!!! It was made by my L-inked Together Team Members and Super Friend Lisa Vale – One of my butterflies didn’t make the trip back. The large butterfly, from the new Beautiful Wings embosslit Die #11813, flew away!

DSC_1892

Niki Toll – Love the depth of this card!

 DSC_1894

Here is another Lisa Vale Over the Top Original

DSC_1895

This one is from one of my running buddies from the last 3 years at Convention. Jane Rappleyea from Phoenix, AZ – Hey Jane!!!

Signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails