blog header

March 11, 2010

Product of the week – part 2

Have you had a chance to check out the Inspiration Station on the Right sidebar? This a card I designed using the Large, Kind Thoughts Brocade Stencil.

DSC_0060

DSC_0048

I added extra texture to this card using the Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel inked in Chocolate Chip…then I sponged it with Bashful Blue Classic Ink! Adding the tags and cut out hearts from Tiny Tags finished off this vintage, elegant look.

I admit, I am a ribbon addict and I am in LOVE with the new Satin Ribbons in the Occasions Mini Catalog :) And I just can't seem to kick this color combo.

I got to bashful blue, very vanilla and chocolate chip every time. 

butterfly supplies 1000

image

Kind Thoughts Brocade Stencil (large), 116573, $13.95

image

Tiny Tags (clear mount),  118592, $16.95

  • Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel
  • Very Vanilla Cardstock
  • Chocolate Chip Classic Ink & Cardstock
  • Bashful Blue Classic Ink & Cardstock
  • Jewelry Tag Punch (mini catty pg
  • Sponges

Butterfly Signature (shop online)

Want $35 in FREE Stampin’ Up! Product? – Click HERE for more details

Current Specials:

  • Sale A Bration
  • 15% OFF starter kit with an additional FREE stamp set
  • Country Living Cards à la Carte
  • Digital + Starter Kit
  • 1 comment:

    Stacey Schafer said...

    so pretty, Mandy! one of my favs from the stencil surprise challenge:)

    Related Posts with Thumbnails