blog header

April 13, 2010

Missing in Action - TAXES

I have been up to my eyebrows in TAXES, unit meeting swaps and projects, scrapbooking class and prep for my workshops. So, I have let the blog go this week...sorry! I will be back on FRIDAY after I submit the taxes!!! I have got to break the procrastination cycle! Anyone else out there feel this way?

Quick picture - because I also can't focus on one thing, too long! My ADD - kicking in. LOL
 These are a few of the organizers we made last month at our Team Gathering (aka: Unit Meeting)! It's also a sneak peak of one of the projects for this years Gifts Galore. You NEED to grab your planner and block off Oct 2nd from 10am-6pm - because you will be stamping/creating all day with the L-inked Ladies!!!

These were made with the Sweet Pea DSP from the mini catty that will be gone in a few weeks - don't let it slip by you - it's way to pretty!
I'll be back on Friday....until then Happy Stamping!
Mandy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails