blog header

April 21, 2011

I'm just NUTS

for MDS...but I'm sure some of you think I'm nuts for other reasons! LOL

Check out the 3 projects we created at this months Digital Designs Class, using MDS. If you missed it and need the video, your welcome to place an order for $10 in downloads (see the FULL download list and images HERE) and I'll send you the video tutorial for all 3 projects! If you need item numbers  for downloads just shoot me an email and I'll find them for you!



I've always loved the sweet treat cups but it makes me sad to think of someone ripping this cute little owl apart for the sweet treat. So grab your hat, I've got a solution.....seal it with foil! As I'm sure you've noticed, the owl is filled with NUTS and not some "sweet treat", because in my house the candy would be GONE and the owl would never get photographed. Boo hoo!

 CASE it: 
This HYBRID cutie was created with digital punches. 
Shown in this months video! 
The outline was printed on cardstock and DSP, using the photo paper setting for the printer. Handheld punches were used to create his eyes, beak and the hole for the sweet treats! Finally, hand cut around the outline of the owl and the vest that was printed on cardstock. Super simple! 

Our next project was a digital punch art card. My inspiration came from www.mydigitalstudio.net where I saw a sweet page created by Amber Meadows using punches! 


Our last project was inspired by Erica Shaw also on the mds website. Her page was created for Fall so I tweaked the colors, added a quick ADVANCED technique 
(creating 2 color stamps, sown in the video) and it was done! 
  



Remember there are NEW downloads every Tuesday! To make it easy, I've added a tab at the top of my page so you can see all the downloads available for purchase. 
Just click on MDS downloads 
Happy Digital :) 

L-inked Together,
Mandy 

1 comment:

Cori Kozak said...

How fun is that little owl?! I wish I could have come to our class! I LOVE those scrapbook pages!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails