blog header

August 3, 2011

L-inked around the US!


This picture makes me smile!  It was taken during Convention at the Riverton home office and it reminds me we're L-inked Together even though we're spread all over the US! 
I'm missing y'all already!!! Hugs

I'd love to have you join our group at Convention next year! 
The $175 starter kit gives you a discount on products you love, cultivates creativity, encourages personal growth and builds friendships that will last a lifetime. 




Over the past 2 years I've had the honor of watching my team receive leadership awards and I'm so proud of their growth. To celebrate, we spent a fun night together as I spoiled them with food, fellowship and NEW products. I'll be sending my out of town girls their goodies in the mail. 



Check out the NEW Button Buddies stamp set. It was made to fit our buttons - super fun! 


Here's the cards we created, all cased from swaps I got at convention! 



Mark August 14th on your calendar and join us at 2:00 for our monthly team gathering. 
Guest are encouraged!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails