blog header

August 17, 2011

Upcoming classes and how to RSVP!

Man - I'm super excited about the gift giving classes that I have coming up and apparently so are you!
Tomorrow's Gift Giving class filled in 2 days and we even filled a morning class, too! Mark the 3rd Thursday on your calendar for the next one :)



Grab your spot for Gifts Galore, Oct 1st from 10AM - 5PM - this is our 9th year hosting this event, and the projects get better each time! We promise you'll want to re-create them to give to friends and family this Holiday Season. You'll find all the details on our Gifts Galore Website. RSVP quickly because we only have 60 seats and there are 10 demonstrators advertising this event. Demonstrators in the Atlanta are encouraged to attend. You'll get some great ideas for classes!



I've revamped where and how I'm listing my classes
and MANY of you have caught on quickly but I want to make sure everyone has a heads up! Theres NO more meetup.

All classes will be listed 3 months out, on my website www.mandygrant.stampinup.net
I have a button on the right side of this blog (shown below) that takes you right to my events page.
find this button on the right side of my blog

Each class has an RSVP button at the bottom of the description. Please, use this button so I can keep track of who will be attending! It will shoot me an email when you click the RSVP and enter your information, so that's all you have to do :)

Within one week of the event I will post it on my Facebook page. Your welcome to RSVP there as well and I'll keep up with when a class fills. Please LIKE my page if you have not already done so.
find this button on the right side of my blog

Scrapbooking and Digital are this Saturday go to my website to RSVP. I'll post the download list for Digital on Friday with my MDS Blog Hop post. See you then.

Thanks for making what I do so much FUN! 
Mandy Grant




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails