blog header

October 10, 2011

I have a gift for you...

I'm so excited about the Big Deals in Oct and I want to share them with you. I started crafting because of the gifts I could make and give for Christmas. I love giving gifts! I'd love to get together with you and a few friends and share my passion for gift giving and give you a few gifts too. I'll be making a few calls tomorrow to book a few parties and share the Big Shot deal with you, my friends and customers. If you answers the phone tomorrow Oct 11th and give me the codeword I have a free gift for you! But if you already know you want to have a few friends over for some stamping fun then shoot me an email that says YES (don't forget to include the codeword free Big Shot to get your 1st free gift) I want to make some gifts with friends I'll have an second gift for you! Remember to answer the phone tomorrow and say the codeword FREE BIG SHOT......I'll tell you how you can get one too :)



Happy Crafting - L-inked Together with Ink, Paper, a FREE BIG SHOT and YOU!
Mandy Grant

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails