blog header

October 2, 2011

Not sure where to start - LOTS of UPDATES!

All I can say is I'm overly excited -WHOO HOOO.....

 Stampin' Up! made tons of announcements yesterday.
I'll post the two most exciting first because we all love to save $ on things we want, right? 

Let me tell you - you MUST go check out the items on sales in the Clearance Rack!
They can only be ordered from my online store. Click the link below to see them!


NEW items added to the Clearance Rack in the Online Store, including some holiday products!
Please note: Clearance Rack items are non-refundable and only available while supplies last.

I love my Big Shot and I want to give you one for FREE.....

This is an offer to DIE for, if you love Stampin' Up! product, no commitment, just amazing quality products at a discount! Plus, discounts on my classes :)  
 Click HERE to get more details and then call me (678-215-3581) so we can chat about the rest! 



Promotion Details:  Buy two Simply Sent Kits and get a FREE coordinating stamp set! Our Simply Sent Kits are the ideal choice for the beginning crafter. The card kits offer a variety of basic themes, so it's easy to create cards for any occasion. These are a great Holiday Gift Idea.
Not everyone is crafty or has the time to create like you love to, but everyone can give a hand made card with these SIMPLY Beautiful Kits! 


NEW MDS HOSTESS OPTION, BULK CARD PRICING AND NEW PRINT PRODUCTS to be announced tomorrow! I'll post more on Friday with the Blog Hop!!!


Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps a great gift at only $16.95. 
are a brand-new product that will appeal to crafters and non-crafters, alike--not to mention kids!
Just make your favorite shortbread cookie dough (or one of the two included recipes) and stamp away! Create beautiful, hand-stamped cookies in a flash. The stamp images are completely food-safe and child-friendly.
The easy-to-use cookie stamp has a solid wood handle with three interchangeable stamp images: a heart, a jack-o-lantern, and a snowflake.


WINNER of the Christmas Card SAS on Friday 10am or 7pm.
Reminder, Monday is the last day to sign up for either of these classes! Shoot me an email linkedtogether@gmail.com 
to let me know when you'r coming. 
I asked my son to pick and random time and the winner would be the lady who posted on my FB page closest to that time. Drum Roll............................

Corey picked 5:13pm! Three of you were close but Liene Tuttle was the closest, with 5:27pm!!! Whoo hoo, Liene, I'll send you your goodies :) too bad you can't join us at class. We all miss you! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails