blog header

November 17, 2011

MDS Blog Hop - Home

This has been a hard month for many of my family and friends so my project is beautiful word art for the home.  I made this to remind me where my focus MUST be and I hope it will bless you as well. Honestly, I think this will be the new mantra for our home and I can't wait to get it back from the printer and stick it in a pretty frame!

Philippians 4:8-9 
Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything is worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me (Christ), practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you. 



Inspiration Alert....I found this gem in my 8 1/2 x 11 templates. It's part of the Write Stuff II download and I've told you before I love that set so it became my springboard for this piece. 


I know each of you will have a blessed weekend as you dwell on these things. 
Remember God is bigger then all circumstances so let's focus on Him! 
xoxoxo Mandy

EDITED: You asked so  I added a video on how to make the background paper! Enjoy


I can't wait to see what the others have come up with this week. I wonder if there will be more home decor? I sure hope so I'd love to be inspired to make some more! 
3. Mandy Grant (that's me!) 
4. Julie Leblanc  (she's your next stop on the HOP)




3 comments:

So Creative Cards said...

Beautiful project! Can you tell me what designer paper you used for the background for the Phil 4: 8-9?

Thanks!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

It is beautiful! I know that I sure needed to read that this morning. Thank You!!!

Julie Leblanc said...

This looks fantastic Mandy :-) thank you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails