blog header

November 22, 2011

Support a Small Business while products are on sale!

I'm loving this beautiful weather here in Georgia! Not too cold yet it still fells like fall. I hope your healthy, happy and warm wherever you are!

There are some CRAZY sales till tomorrow (Wednesday) that I'd hate for you to miss! Please let me know if you want to get my emails but didn't get one on Monday about this sale. I send out e-cards with specials a few times a year.

You guys rock and I want to thank you for supporting my Small Business this Holiday Season! 

I'm going to HIGHLIGHT just my favorite from each sale category but make sure to look through all of them!

If you don't have MDS yet and you've been considering it NOW'S the time! You can download RIGHT NOW and get an extra $40 in downloads FREE - if you pick the booster pack you'll have all the content that comes in the $80 program or you can pick choose from 2 other download bundles - Holiday downloads or Scrapbooking downloads - how fun is that!? 
That's like getting MDS RIGHT NOW for half off!!! 
I teach classes monthly that you can join from anywhere by video. Get it half off and I'll teach you how to use it. 

Click here to see the items that come in each of these options so you can choose before you go to buy it! Once you add it to the cart you'll see a congrats message under the special offer for you to pick your bundle of downloads free! 




My favorite at 25% off 
is Frosty Day II for only $7.46! 


my favorite at 40% off is
Downtown Grunge (my all time favorite - I use it a TON) 
is now 11.97!!! 


the candy wrapper die is only 26.36 and I can show you how to make it fit a FULL size candy bar! Whoo hoo :)


the yummy ribbon BUNDLE -




 OH MY 40% off ink spots...if your new to stamping this is a MUST HAVE ( I still use them all the time)- you'll get 10 colors of ink for only $13.17. If your a demo you need these for classes they are easy to carry and great for new stampers! 







I love both of the FABRICS that are 60% off - oh and theres some in the 50% off category, too! 



gotta love the bling of GLIMMER BRADS!!! 


Stay warm and have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING. I'm so thankful for each of you and your support! I'm thankful that I can provide for my family and have fun at the same time!
Mandy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails