blog header

May 11, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - loving these Sketches!

Hey digital designers!
Man we've had some fantastic sketches lately I sure hope they have inspired you to create. Even more - we hope we've inspired you to share your designs on mydigitalstudio.net :)

I've been doing the happy dance with Sara (and I'm sure all of the MDS blog hop crew) this week with the announcement of MDS2!!! If you haven't heard here's a video with all the goodies... here's hopeing it's sooner then later.



Here's my page today from this weeks sketch!


As always I'm eager to see what the other's did with this one. Check them out!

3. Mandy Grant (that's me :)

3 comments:

Holly VanDyne said...

Awwww, Mandy! What fantastic photos of you and I love the page you created for them too! And YAY for MDS2! :)

Amber said...

Wow - Mandy, you are such a talented designer! LOVE this page!

Cori Kozak said...

This is gorgeous Mandy! Miss you! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails