blog header

May 25, 2012

MDS blog hop - RETIRING MDS

Hey Designers!

I'm so thankful that with digital the products don't retire.... except the CD's they have in the catalog each year. So there just a few more days to order some of you favorite content CD's! I love the Avant-garde Collection and it was the first thing I order with the release of the catalog last year :)

I paid the full $32 price but they're ON SALE and are priced way cheaper then if you ordered the content piece by piece  - so check out all 5 of the CD's HERE. While you're there don't miss out on the RETIRING DISCOUNTED products!!! You can see them HERE.

I used the Avant-garde CD and created a Journal for Erika with the Timeless collection! It only took 5 minutes because I opened a journal designer template added new background paper and moved a few embellishments - voila a quick and beautiful gift!


Here's the other talented designers in the hop - they will inspired you - I promise! 

3. Mandy Grant (that's me :)


2 comments:

Heather Summers said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love this page!

Dawn Tidd said...

This is so pretty! What a great journal cover.

Related Posts with Thumbnails