blog header

September 28, 2012

Pinterest Inspired - AGAIN!

I'm so glad to be able to post this morning since we have been with out TV, Internet or Phone in my house for the past week, due to a slight yard work "accident". LOL

I've been needing to scrapbook Erika's cheerleading pics from last season and these pics fit perfectly in the fun Scallop Circle layout I "cased" from pinterest!

 *oops I was in a hurry and I have a typo that's I'll have to go back and fix*

I am constantly inspired by layouts and designs I find on pinterest but I have to be carful not to let it suck up all my free time to be creative! I'e found that the more I create the more creative I've become so I challenge you today to re-use one of our Blog Hop layouts today and just PLAY. 
You'll be so glad you did :) 

Go enjoy the rest of the TALENTED MDS Blog Hop designers:

3.  Mandy Grant (you're here)

                   I used the Ahoy Matey Ensemble and the World Traveler Kit for the "notebook paper"


2 comments:

Stampin' Celebration said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cori Kozak said...

What a wonderful layout Mandy!! Love it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails