blog header

January 12, 2013


Mandy Grant
(678)215-3581
linkedtogether@gmail.com
Visit My Site

I'm so excited about the new Paper Pumpkin click the image above to find out why

Next Saturday, Jan 19th will be our Scrap N' Play Day!  $15 or FREE with a $20 order
At 10:00 we will make 3 traditional pages and then at 1:00 we'll dive into some digital designing!

I can't wait to see you
click the link and let me know if you....
Want a full day of play- I'll attend both! 
Need a short get away - I'll pick just one! - select yes or no in the body of the email

MARK YOUR CALENDAR: 
Febuary 9th - Breakfeast Club (create a mix of cards/projects) 10:00 am - $25 order 
Febuary 12th Stampin' Bunco - winners pick new Stampin' Up! Product -$15 to play 
Febuary 16th Scrap N' Play - $15 or free with a $20 order

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails