blog header

September 18, 2008

Memory box

This is a baby shower gift I made for my best friends new baby girl. She is not the scrapbooking type but I knew she would love to have a memory box. I had to use retired stuff because I didn't have anything that was current for a baby girl, how embarrassing ....I have stuff on its way now! I can't wait to make one with the new stuff. I'll post it when I am done!

DSC_0017

The box is labeled first year. I have covered the 12 inserts that come in our Forget me Not keeper (pg195) with the Calendar set (pg 114) and used the crop a dile to punch holes in the plastic to add ribbons to the tabs. I added a memory journal for her because she would rather journal then add a note on a preprinted page. There is plenty of room in the box to add all of her cute little keepsakes like the hospital breclate and her favorite pair of shoes. I should have included an envelope made from the Top Note -big shot die. I know where she lives, hahaha. Everyone at the shower thought it was great, yeah :)

L-inked Together by Ink,

mandy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails