blog header

April 5, 2009

HUGE THANK YOU and 10,000 blog hits

Wow! I am overwhelmed with how each one of you have supported me in my stamping business! April 1st, Stampin’ Up! informed me I had earned my 5th promotion with the company.

Thanks to all of YOU and my amazing DOWNLINE {friends}, I am a Senior  Manager! Thanks You, Thank You, Thank You! I truly LOVE what I do!!!

But it gets even better…I started blogging after convention in August 2008. Since then you have hit my blog almost 10,000 times. I know that’s a small number compared to the million hits of some blogs but 10,000 in 8 months is amazing to me!!! I have enjoyed my business more in the last 8 months then ever, because I am creating for more then just for a class. ROTFL

As a thank you, I am offering a FREE Stamp A Stack {for old and new customers alike} on May 4th.  DSC_0282

1 comment:

Tammy Avery said...

Congratulations Mandy!! Your the Best!

Related Posts with Thumbnails