blog header

April 5, 2009

Need Pictures!

I have created 12 pages in the last few days…how fun is that :) All but 2 still need pictures. LOL. On Tuesday I will be headed to wolf camera to pick up a ton of prints for 6 cents each!!! They’re only 3.5x5 but perfect for lots of pictures on a page, just the way I like it. Thanks for the tip, Malinda. I have printed a ton of pictures since you told me about the online special on Tuesdays and Wednesdays!!!

delight

kissed with dots

life is good

so saffron

look pictures LOL remember when I am loving the kiwi kiss journal strips and the bright delight colored rub ons…easy peasy, just print, cut, and rub :) The rub on numbers on the photos really pop in person!DSC_0084

2 comments:

jackie thomas said...

LOL im loving the pictures of Sarah and I, and then the one of the boys.
We've all grown up so much. HAHA.
Your stuff looks great :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails