blog header

August 13, 2009

Convention Windup (WOW’s & Winners)

OK so this is my last post on convention. I have so much more I could share but I am sure I am driving you crazy with a message in your inbox every day. Plus, I have some class things I need to post LOL

LOOK at all these beautiful samples of new products!!!!

The first is the Simply Adorned Jewelry. I have to say I liked it in the mini (that you’ll get soon) but to see it and TOUCH it….OH MY!!!

adroned

Stencils are BACK and Beautiful!!! This whole room was decorate with our new stencil collection….Lots more to share on that in the future.

decoritive

Drum Roll Please…..

My Digital Studio

(in vision me jumping up and down, because I AM!)

Hold on ladies because I am going to take you to the dark side of digital. We’ll get together as soon as the program comes out this fall and start creating breathtaking cards, scrap books and more!!! Plus, with pre designed templates you can just drop and drag your pictures add your journaling and Whoo Hoo you have the most professional looking books out there. This program is PACKED with over 2000 SU! exclusive images, punches and things you have yet to see. And just so you know, the quality is far superior to anything I have seen printed!

my digital studio 1 my digital cards new product

Wholly Cow this week just couldn’t get better!!! Or could it?

Thurl Bailey from the Utah Jazz has been on SU!’s board of directors for 6 years. We where quietly, hahaha, doing our 8 (yes, I said 8) Make ‘N Takes when he walked up and asked if he could join us. So, I QUICKLY cleared him a spot before he changed his mind! LOL

I had a blast helping him lean to make is beautiful box and a card. DSC_0008

But Wait….I know this is crazy but there’s more!

Minutes before we had to leave for the airport, SU! announced WE WON 2nd place in the annual commercial contest. Please let the girls know what you thought of the video. There will be blog candy given away for one of the comments posted about the amazing events I have shared!!!

The pink is the original video and the blue was recorded at convention ( just so you can hear all the laughter!!!)

 

4 comments:

Tammy Avery said...

Congratulations on winning 2nd place!! The video with the girls was incredible! Great job!

Malinda said...

Mandy, Amanda & Lisa - The video was WONDERFUL! I am so proud of you guys! Looks like you've got 3 recruits on your hands ; )

I can only imagine how honored you were to pray for this amazing group of ladies and gentlemen! God is SO GOOD! Congratulations!!!

Kathy Balman said...

Congrats on winning 2nd place. That video is so cute. I love that the all your kids were involved.

Laura WIant said...

I love the commercial! I love the boys waiting on the girls at the pool and the little one really did it for me - how could you not watch with her! It was adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails