blog header

August 12, 2009

Shirts & Samples

Making shirts is always a highlight of every convention! I’ll post pictures of ours another day but check out these other groups! shirts 3shirts 2shirts 1shirts 4

ga_ladies

I want to share so pictures and highlights some of my good convention friends have added to their blogs. DSCN4500_thumb[1]

From top L: Tami Morkan (soon to be launched blog), Lisa Vale, Amanda Morris, Dina Anker (check out her highlight video!!!), Jackie Brafield, and myself –some of the gang not pictured: Rose-Ellen Eastman, Lori Tecler

Build A Bear is our newest product and I am excited to say that it belongs exclusively to SU! Whoo Hoo!!! Just look at these sweet samples we saw during one of the main stage presentations.

bb4 bb5 bb6 bb9 bb8 bb7 bb10

I can’t wait till these stamps, designer series paper, and dies are available in the holiday mini catalog. Send me a message so I can get you a copy of your mini catty, available the end of August. Oh but there’s more…..

SU! loves to surprise us and Thursday was no exception. Momento Mall had Build A Bears, dressed in a SU! apron with an exclusive stamp, for sale - 1 per demo!!!! This is the most expensive stamp I have ever bought but I just HAD to have it. LOL It says “Life with out stamps…unbearable.” OK, the apron is just too cute too and my sweet bear has Stampin’ Up! logoed on her foot so it was a MUST, right? hehehe

convention-day-2-am-053

L-inked Together,

Mandy

1 comment:

Tammy Avery said...

I absolutely love the Build a Bears!! I can't wait until the mini catalog is our so I can buy it!! I loved seeing all of the posts from convention. Can't wait to hear all about it Friday night at club!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails