blog header

August 11, 2009

Honored

I am still amaze that God is so Big and yet cares about me so much. I worked hard this year and still didn’t get to walk across stage like I have for the past two years for awards. I know it seems silly and a little selfish but it was a desire. On Wed Shelli’s assistant asked for someone in our group to say a prayer over the food. I was ok with  that and all the ladies pointed at me, so I agreed. Then she added, “Shelli will introduce you….then you can make your way up the stage.” My knees felt like jello and I thought about changing my mind LOL But it was an honor and it was Gods little way of letting me know He heard me!!! Thanks Lord, for the opportunity to pray Your blessings over the 3000 women in attendance.

prayer

L-inked Together,

Mandy

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so proud of you for the great prayer that you gave and for having the courage to do this! Your backstory to this is also amazing--God is truly Great!

Unknown said...

Mandy, I am so proud of you for your courage to speak God's word in front of so many people. I would have passed out. Who know's how many seeds were planted by God's voice through your prayer. Great job - for you are a faithful servant. Dana H.

Nancy Riley said...

Very cool! ... very inspiring!

Related Posts with Thumbnails