blog header

September 26, 2009

Grateful over and over again

I have so much to be grateful for….a God who loves me, a healthy and happy family, a business that blesses me with so much joy….and so much more! This week, however, I am thankful that during the floods both of our homes were safe. And my family was able to help others and be a blessing.
Because of the rains, again today, we didn’t have football so I was able to play in my stamp room…which I am thankful now is right next to the family room! I loved spending the day with my family and playing in my room.
Look what I did, I made a never ending card…it was so much fun.Grateful over and over again  grateful3
grateful4
grateful 2
How cool is that, it just keeps flipping! Since the family was here I had to get their approval *LOL* none of them could stop flipping it…it truly never ends!
Here's where I found the directions!
http://www.karenstampz.co.nz/2009/07/card-that-never-ends.html
Supplies:
  • Kraft cardstock - 4 pieces cut at 6”x3” and scored at 1 1/2” on all sides.
  • 116769 Autumn Meadows (mini catty)
  • 115368 Falling Leaves
  • Medallion BG Stamp
  • Taken with Teal Craft Ink
  • Gods Blessings Stamp Set
  • Chocolate Chip Ink

5 comments:

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

What a lovely and refreshing use of color, DSP, etc! Just stumbled on your blog and now following! Great ideas and art!

A Latte Stampin said...

Very Cool Mandy...Love it!!!!

PreciousDesigns said...

What an amazing card! My Stamp Club members would "flip" over a card like this. Would you email me instructions on how to make this card please. Thank you.

Mom said...

This was so much fun to play with Thursday night. I just didn't want to put it down...

Lynn said...

Do you have directions to make this?

Related Posts with Thumbnails