blog header

September 26, 2009

Grateful over and over again

I have so much to be grateful for….a God who loves me, a healthy and happy family, a business that blesses me with so much joy….and so much more! This week, however, I am thankful that during the floods both of our homes were safe. And my family was able to help others and be a blessing.
Because of the rains, again today, we didn’t have football so I was able to play in my stamp room…which I am thankful now is right next to the family room! I loved spending the day with my family and playing in my room.
Look what I did, I made a never ending card…it was so much fun.Grateful over and over again  grateful3
grateful4
grateful 2
How cool is that, it just keeps flipping! Since the family was here I had to get their approval *LOL* none of them could stop flipping it…it truly never ends!
Here's where I found the directions!
http://www.karenstampz.co.nz/2009/07/card-that-never-ends.html
Supplies:
  • Kraft cardstock - 4 pieces cut at 6”x3” and scored at 1 1/2” on all sides.
  • 116769 Autumn Meadows (mini catty)
  • 115368 Falling Leaves
  • Medallion BG Stamp
  • Taken with Teal Craft Ink
  • Gods Blessings Stamp Set
  • Chocolate Chip Ink

5 comments:

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

What a lovely and refreshing use of color, DSP, etc! Just stumbled on your blog and now following! Great ideas and art!

Sam Woodruff said...

Very Cool Mandy...Love it!!!!

Patricia's Crafting Corner said...

What an amazing card! My Stamp Club members would "flip" over a card like this. Would you email me instructions on how to make this card please. Thank you.

Mom said...

This was so much fun to play with Thursday night. I just didn't want to put it down...

Lynn Pratt said...

Do you have directions to make this?

Related Posts with Thumbnails