blog header

October 1, 2009

Oh My, My Digital Studio!

Not only is today the FIRST day you can order My Digital Studio but it’s the first day of our Digital Starter KitOctober’s -Deal of the week, an additional Sweet rewards including 50% off My Digital Studio, plus a clearance rack was added to our online store….can you say Holy Cow!

I am placing an order tonight, for several ladies who want MDS (My Digital Studio by Stampin’ Up!) so they can have their copy in time to join me on Oct 11th, as I host my first Digital class.

Do you want to know what all the fuss is about and see the product first hand? Then, don’t miss Oct 11th at 5:00! I’ll teach you the basics of the program as we create a 12x12 page and a card for just $5.

Digital Starter Kit - $185           (over $295 value)

If you have been wanting to purchase MDS (My Digital Studio by Stampin’ Up!) and you have a wish list …Yes, I know you do … with 2 stamps, a few inks and a few embellishments, then go ahead and same your self some $ and order them all together with FREE shipping! You can even choose which stamps and inks you need when you buy the starter kit :)

No pressure to sell anything….you can just get the kit and 20% off anything else you order! But if you love paper crafting and the idea of incorporating digital into that world, I would love to show you how you can make $ doing just that!

October Deals of the Week
  • Week #1
  • Thursday, Oct 1st- Sunday, Oct 11th

5-Petal Flower Punch 5-Petal Flower Punch

Regular Price: $17.72

Preferred Price: $15.95

 

My Way Punch My Way Punch

Regular Price: $17.72

Preferred Price: $15.95

 

Trio Flower PunchTrio Flower Punch

Regular Price: $17.72

Preferred Price: $15.95

 

Sweet Sweeter Rewards

Dates: Oct 1-November 30, 2009

Promotion Details:

We're excited to bring you this sweet deal for hostesses September through November:

  • Host a workshop totaling $250 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10! (could be as much as $32.95 more FREE)
    *Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio.

On October 1, when My Digital Studio is released to customers, this offer will become even sweeter:

  • Host a workshop of at least $400 and get My Digital Studio for 50 percent off the retail price (retail price: $79.95; promotional price: $39.97) when you use your free hostess dollars!

Click the order 24/7 button – then click shop now – to look at the new Clearance Rack with retired items as much as 80% off

My Digital Studio

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails