blog header

February 12, 2010

A demo in the making

my dd loves to stamp and if I do say so myself, she is awesome! Check out the Valentines she made for her friends and the cute both to collect all her goodies. DSC_2024

 

 

 

 

 

 

This one is so cute! She used the Love Bandit set, the 3 hear punch, and the SAB paper to create this cute tree.

DSC_2029

This made me laugh!!! She stamped I like you more then…..OWL’s

How cute is that! There were for the boys haha

DSC_2028

Now for the girls. She used the I {heart} hearts set, 3 heart punch and the full heart punch.

DSC_2025 

and her box – again she did –EVERYTHING herself! DSC_2031

Here is a cute creation I made with the Mini Milk Carton die #117310, Thick Window Sheets #114324, and the Manhattan Flower Texture Folder #114517 – would these make the sweetest wedding favors, or what?

DSC_2034

flower signature

1 comment:

Steph, PaperCrafter's Corner said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is she? And all those projects are adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails