blog header

February 8, 2010

More MDS…

My Digital Studio is Stampin’ Up!’s newest product line and while several of you have ordered it, I have not heard you say you have USED it. I want to “see” your samples and so do your friends! So, post a link in the comment box below with you MDS samples and I will pick a winner to get BLOG CANDY! I am giving away one of the cute bird bags from Leadership!! 

Now, check out some of the latest pages I have created!

2009 photo shoot-003 2009 photo shoot-005

2009 photo shoot-006

This program is super easy and Stampin’ Up! is continually adding new downloads!

New downloads for Feb

brads

120170    Corduroy Buttons - Digital Download  $3.95

brads 2

120169    Sending Love Epoxy Brads - Digital Download  $1.95

Remember to post your MDS samples to win a BAG! I can’t wait to see what you are working on.

flower signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails