blog header

March 19, 2010

Last – Kind Thoughts Brocade Project


I saved the best for last!!! I have always preferred scrapbooking with a top loaded album, so naturally, I loved the ones we sold but  {thought bubble} I wish they had pretty stuff on them so they didn’t all look the same. Well along came my scrappy friend, Lana Brooks – I shared some of her art work with you last week. She thought the same thing, so we got together and made them pretty!

DSC_0334

This first one (sorry the picture is BAD) we laid the stencil on the album and sponged it with Close to Cocoa – Craft Ink – super fast and easy.

DSC_0072

On this one, I laid the stencil on the album and used RED textured paste {just like on the frame from the previous post} I used a cake knife to frost the paste into the stencil and then lifted. I worked slower on this because I didn’t want it to move! Still really easy yet it looks, OVER THE TOP!
Here’s an up close shot!!! Can you see all the texture? It is SOOO pretty in person! If you have not bought one of our albums yet you need one! And I want to see what you do with it!





DSC_0078
butterfly supplies 1000
image
  • Kind Thoughts Brocade Stencil (large), 116573, $13.95
  • 12x12 Natural Linen Ring album, 104511, $26.95
Butterfly Signature 
(shop online)
Want $35 in FREE Stampin’ Up! Product? – Click HERE for more details
Current Specials:
  • Sale A Bration

  • 15% OFF starter kit with an additional FREE stamp set

  • Country Living Cards à la Carte

  • Digital + Starter Kit

  • No comments:

    Related Posts with Thumbnails