blog header

March 20, 2010

Party to Alaska…$1000 at a time!

I am the closest I have ever been to earning the Cruise with Stampin' Up!, it is in my reach and I am DYING to take my family to Alaska in April 2011. Can you imagine?!  

image

I need your help, please!  I am down to the wire with 3 months left....I have a great team that is helping me with their promotions but I need to step up my sales.... (I know you have seen me doing crazy things for sales recently LOL)

I wouldn’t be this close with out you and I am so grateful.

There are 2 ways you can help:

  1. Host a workshop and introduce me to your friends!   I have great projects planned for April and I know we’ll have a blast :) The more people I meet the less you need to buy hahaha - plus – FREE sets for all my hostesses till June!
  2. Gather $100 in orders from friends, family, co-workers or just buy new product from the mini catalog! This enters you into the $1000 party, see below.

In April, May and June – I will be hosting a $1000 Party

  • April 1st – you have 2 weeks to get $100’s in orders!
  • May 1st – new mini catalog!!!!
  • June 1st – Celebrate Summer!

Each customer who calls in $100 order that day will earn FREE product. I need 10 ladies each month and everyone's a winner, see below! And It will move me $1000 closer, each month, towards the Trip to Alaska!!!

10 WINNERS – listed below in order from Highest sales called in, down to $100 (min requirement):

  • will YOU get….ANY stamp set in the catalog FREE!
  • 2 of you will earn Awash with Flowers (a brand new set in wood or clear!)

image

  • 2 of you will pick a level 3 stamp set!
  • one of you will get a level 2 stamp set!
  • 4 of you will get to pick any $25 in product!

 You get at least $25 FREE, when you gather just $100!

PLUS - I will punch your customer reward card, too!

Send me an email and let me know what month you want to Host or what month you want me to add you to the $1000 party!

Butterfly Signature (shop online)

$12K and 1 Senior Supervisor away from Cruise Alaska 2011 and I wouldn’t be this close with out you!

April Specials!

  • Awash with Flowers Stamp Set
  • 20% off Greenhouse Garden, Fifth Avenue Floral, Flower Fancy, and Trendy Trees!
  • Summer Mini catalog – May 1st
  • Digital + Starter Kit

  • No comments:

    Related Posts with Thumbnails