blog header

March 21, 2010

Product Samples – Vintage Vogue

Many of you bought Vintage Vogue last month at one of my classes, because you saw tons of samples on how to use the set. I thought you might like to case some of those cards so I’ll add a few over the next few days!
DSC_0113
This first card has tons of details and texture! I used the Crop A Dile to get the bumps at the top. I score the lines at the bottom and used the Mat Pack and Paper Piercing tool to get all the holes! Gotta Love the Satin Ribbon, it so yummy!
DSC_0133
Here is the same style with less work *wink*  I used the Very Vintage wheel at the top to create the texture and added the words at the bottom. And you can’t have a naked envelope so I stamped it…..Humm….Maybe I shouldn’t use that word on my blog, it may get traffic I am not looking for. hahaha
DSC_0119
DSC_0118
I would never had used these colors together but I was browsing our Demo Only Stampin’ Connection site and fell in love with a card similar to this….so I cased it before my brain forgot it was not my original! Colors are More Mustard, Very Vanilla and Always Artichoke. 
The Word Window is inset on this card. I stamped the vine form Vintage Vogue and the Happy Mother’s Day form Teeny Tiny Wishes on the top layer, then punched it out. I glued it flat to the card surface and put the top layer on with pop dots.
butterfly supplies 1000
image
Vintage Vogue (wood 117690) $23.95 (clear 118598) $17.95
clear blocks suggested for this stamp set:

  • Block D (2 7/8 x 2 11/16) $8.50

  • Block H (1 5/8 x 4 7/16) $8.50
Butterfly Signature (shop online)
$25 in FREE Stampin’ Up! Product with just $100 order, on April 1st, or gather some orders from your friends - CLICK HERE FOR THE DETAILS! 
 April Specials!

  • Awash with Flowers Stamp Set



  • 20% off Greenhouse Garden, Fifth Avenue Floral, Flower Fancy, and Trendy Trees!



  • Summer Mini catalog – May 1st



  • Digital + Starter Kit
  • No comments:

    Related Posts with Thumbnails