blog header

March 29, 2010

More Vintage Vogue

 

Here are a few more Vintage Vogue Samples!DSC_0129

This was a swap I received at Leadership – sorry I can’t give credit, it didn’t have a name. If it’s your card let me know so I can post a link to you!

DSC_0127

This is a card my 10 year old daughter cased from a card that Shannon showed us at Leadership.  Techniques used: Rock N Roll, Faux Suede, and Create your own Shimmer Cardstock! These are all easy techniques, that create a WOW effect, that I am teaching at my workshops.

DSC_0125

The first picture does not show the shimmer….I love adding shimmer paint to a project. I can’t wait to show you guys an awesome new product in the Summer Mini Catalog!

DSC_0131

This was one of our Make N Takes, that we created with our Free Stamp set at Regional's, the day after Leadership!

DSC_0120

I wish I could take credit for this beauty, but it WAS created by one of our own, Abby Biringer!

DSC_0123This last card was an original by me!  I have been working on cards for Work Shops in April and this was one of my simple but striking creations. I would love to teach you how easy this is!

I do have an extra free set waiting for all my Hostesses in the next 3 months.
butterfly supplies 1000
 [image[7].png]
Vintage Vogue (wood 117690) $23.95 (clear 118598) $17.95

clear blocks suggested for this stamp set:

  • Block D (2 7/8 x 2 11/16) $8.50
  • Block H (1 5/8 x 4 7/16) $8.50
Butterfly Signature (shop online)

$25 in FREE Stampin’ Up! Product with just $100 order, on April  1st, or gather some orders from your friends - CLICK HERE FOR THE DETAILS! 


 April Specials!

  • Awash with Flowers Stamp Set
  • 20% off Greenhouse Garden, Fifth Avenue Floral, Flower Fancy, and Trendy Trees!
  • Summer Mini catalog – May 1st
  • Digital + Starter Kit
  • No comments:

    Related Posts with Thumbnails