blog header

April 1, 2010

clearance rack and new friends!

Oh MY!!! There are 8 new pages of items in the clearance rack, discounted up to 60%!

DSC_0137  These bows are so easy and make this simple card so elegant!DSC_0135 DSC_0136

We have had 17 new ladies join our Stampin’ Family, L-inked Together, since January! I am so excited! We have monthly gathering where we share ideas and celebrate our accomplishments. There are a few ladies that are in other states and can’t join us, so I am sending them this card to celebrate all they have achieved.

I love what this stamp says (set used: Friends 24/7) “The happiest business in the world is that of making friends.” Anne S. Eaton  - Not only is this true but it accurately defines the Stampin’ Up! opportunity!

My life is different because God gave me stamping and added a whole new circle of friends into my life.  I would not have meet these ladies, if I had not said, “I want everything in the catalog…so I might as well get it at a discount!”

I use to shy away form asking someone if they wanted to join Stampin’ Up! but now I view it as a blessing in my life. Why would I not want to share that blessing with others?

[butterfly supplies 1000[4].jpg]

Friends 24-7 Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!

  • Stamp Set: Friends 24/7, #113218, Price: $25.95
  • or…Friends 24-7 Stamp Brush Set - Digital Download
    # 118829, Price: $3.95
  • Naturals White Card Stock
  • Old Olive Classic Ink
  • Basic Brown Classic Ink
  • Chocolate Chip Satin 5/8 ribbon, #117287, Price: $8.95

Chocolate Chip 1/4" Sending Love Epoxy Brads - by Stampin' Up!

  • Chocolate Chip 1/4" Sending Love Epoxy Brads, #117272, Price: $3.25

Butterfly Signature (shop online)

$25 in FREE Stampin’ Up! Product with just $100 order, on April  1st, or gather some orders from your friends - CLICK HERE FOR THE DETAILS!

April Specials!

  • Awash with Flowers Stamp Set
  • 20% off Greenhouse Garden, Fifth Avenue Floral, Flower Fancy, and Trendy Trees!
  • Summer Mini catalog – May 1st
  • Digital + Starter Kit
  • No comments:

    Related Posts with Thumbnails