blog header

June 28, 2010

I’d be a mess

without my Planner!
Ok, well I’m a mess anyway but that just means I have to pray more everyday :) And I sure am glad you love me the way I am!
I know each of you have something to keep your life straight…So go grab it and write down our class schedule – there are a few changes!
While you organized ones wait of us scattered brains to get out a post it note….I just have to SCREAM - I am jumping up and down, BECAUSE OF YOU, I am going on a 7 day cruise to Alaska FREE!  Whoo hoo you ROCK! Thanks for all your love and support.
[image[3].png]
* All Demonstrators on my Team get to choose a class each month for FREE!
* Club members - pick any class you want to come to FREE with your $25 club order (due by the 15th of the month)!


Back to the schedule
Tomorrow, June 29th – Buy One Get One Free PARTY – 6:30pm get all the details here for $10 You won’t want to miss it! You even get to take home the NEW catalog!
  • $100 giveaway! You could win - by bringing a Friend, Placing an order, Playing a game at the Party, Booking a Party (you do not have to be present to win – email me to book a fun filled party- filled with fun and games)
IB&C10-11_US_400x400
Thursday, July 1st – Bunco 7PM - $15 to play and you could win up to $80 in free stuff or go home just having a really good time!
Friday, July 9th – Card Class 10 AM or 7PM -  we’ll create several cards and learn something fun $10 or free with a $20 order!
Sunday, July 11th – 3 events
  • Team Gathering – 2 to 4PM – we’d love for you to come see what all the fuss is about!
  • Scrapbooking – 5 to 7PM – create a double page layout $10 or free with a $20 order
  • Digital Paper Crafting – 7 to 9PM – if you own My Digital Studio bring your laptop and you can create a layout with me – if not this would be a perfect time to see what the program has to offer!
Wednesday, July 14th – Bunco 7PM
Thursday, July 15th – To DIE For – 7PM – create several projects using the dies and texture plates with the Big Shot! $20 Die order
Thursday, July 29th – Punch Art 7PM details here
Friday, July 30th – Punch Art 10AM
I am so thankful to have such amazing friends that I get to spend so much time with! I love that we get to share our passions and our lives with each other and I thank God for you daily! He has truly blessed me with this amazing art of paper crafting.
Hugs,
Butterfly Signature (shop online)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails