blog header

July 16, 2010

Gift giving is my favorite part

of Stampin! That is what drew me in 8 years ago. I love the idea of giving a gift the recipient KNOWS is special - because you made it. Plus, let’s be real…you would never hand some one a chocolate bar and call it a gift. LOL

But when you “DRESS IT UP” it’s inexpensive and just plain perfect!

Now, we will be doing much better then a wrapped candy bar at Gifts Galore 2010! Come create some amazing gifts on Oct 2nd 2010.

DSC_0411 DSC_0406 DSC_0403

This is the 8th year, my team has held this even, and it just gets better every time! The new format boasts presentations, hundreds of displays, card swaps, contests, prizes, catered lunch by Sweet Tomatoes, stress free projects, and so much more!

DSC_0001_thumb[7]

Check out all the information on our NEW Gifts Galore website!

Invite a few friends and I’ll see you there!!!

Butterfly Signature (shop online)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails