blog header

August 17, 2010

Contemporary or Traditional?

Do you prefer Traditional Christmas colors and designs or are you happy when you see an out of the box Christmas card?
I want to hear from you! Leave me a comment and you could win some blog candy!

I’ll be hosting 3 Christmas SAS’s  
September 3rd
October 8th (because of Gifts Galore)
November 5th 10AM or 7PM
DSC_0036
Any way you want it, in September……
  • Traditional or Contemporary Design
  • 10 or 20 cards
  • 9AM or 7PM
September 3rd - 9AM or 7PM
10 cards, envelopes and a package of Jewels*  $15
20 cards, envelopes and a package of Jewels*  $20
* product included - Jewels # 119246 $4.95
RSVP with payment by Wednesday, August 25th
final day to RSVP with payment Wednesday, September 1st, your Jewels will be available about 1 week after the class.
** in the notes box of the pay pal link please indicate design style and when you will be attending!




how many do you want to make?


5 comments:

Tammy Avery said...

I love the more Traditional style when it comes to Christmas cards. I can't wait to see what the cards look like!

Tammy Avery said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kasey Litt said...

I like both...I'm in love with the vintage feel of traditional colors and designs but I love unexpected colors and designs!

stampin with Joan said...

I truly prefer the traditional style. I think of soft snow, a horse drawn sleigh with Christmas lights all around. A muff to warm my hands and a cup of hot chocolate to warm my body. Can't wait now to see the cards.

Liene said...

It depends on the design. I like both. I did your card classes last Fall and I loved the snowman card we did with the staining of the bridal DSP paper. But then I loved the Dasher card too.

Looking forward to seeing what you create!

Related Posts with Thumbnails