blog header

January 17, 2011

Leadership L-inked Ladies… YOU could join us FREE!

Scroll past the pictures to see how you can join us FREE!

I love that Stampin’ Up! spoils us at each event we attend but this year was over the top! We just arrived home from leadership 2011, +one, where part of our group made the highlights page, showing off our new beautiful bags! We call ourselves the bag ladies because if you’ve been in SU long enough then you have a closet full of BAGS!

165318_123372454399124_100001791098025_159889_567324_n

This Leadership bag/purse is my favorite yet, it quilted with our vintage wallpaper pattern on it!

163267_123393561063680_100001791098025_160083_7154806_n

Here’s the matching day planner I got from my service account manager. The rubber Stampin’ Up Logo is so fun and the bookmark on the front is hand made from the new flower die in the occasions mini catalog!

179471_123390891063947_100001791098025_160048_1375239_n

Here’s our team at the end of the conference, 10pm after a FULL 2 1/2 days and we all still looked great!!!  Check out the beautiful broach we made during the make ‘n takes (by far the best event ever). 

167291_123393307730372_100001791098025_160078_1997111_n

I’m in LOVE with the new window panes, they’re beautiful! Check out the butterfly image attached to the broach on the clear window pane.

I’d love to have you join us at the next event! Ask me how :)

ATTENTION - BIG NEWS!!!

Stampin’ Up! gave each of the Leadership attendees ONE FREE demonstrator kit to give away. So, I’m on a search for the “right person” to guide in this business adventure. The starter kit, valued at over $300, will be delivered to YOUR HOME, totally FREE!!!

*Are you looking for a part-time or full-time job that is FUN!!!

*Do you love stamping and sharing that love with others???

This is once in a lifetime opportunity, that could change your life forever!!!

ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON???
  • Do you LOVE Stampin' Up! products and want to share our Wood and Clear Rubber Stamps, Home Decor Vinyl, My Digital Studio, Simply Adorned Jewelry, Fabric line, and Big Shot exclusive dies with others?
  • Do you want to be part of an active group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators?
  • Do you love to teach others how to do something new?
  • Do you want to earn some extra money?
  • Do you want to hold at least 2 workshops a month?
  • Are you willing to participate in monthly group meetings and events, card swaps and on-line discussions?  I’m looking for someone who really wants to be involved!
  • Are you willing to start with a bang during the February and March Sale-A-Bration promotion?  As a demonstrator, you get to offer the FREE stamps to your customers and earn FREE stamps for you, too!!
  • Stampin’ Up! is asking this person (the one who receives the free kit) to share the "opportunity" with others while working to recruit at least one friend during Sale-A-Bration to join you as a demonstrator. There will be rewards for “both of you”!

Are you dreaming BIG, right now, then you could be “the one”!

Here’s what I need you to do:

Send me an email telling me WHY you'd like to be a demonstrator, what product you’d like to focus on, and HOW you plan to achieve the above goals!

Run, don’t walk, this opportunity will be gone on WEDNESDAY, January 19th! I’ll need to meet with you and send the paper work by noon.

So hurry, send me an email with your WHY and HOW, TODAY!

I can’t wait to see who God chooses to bless with this opportunity. I will pray over all the emails!

Another way to earn something FREE – I’m working on my contact list, it needs revised and moved to one location. So, if you want to be included on my lists please send me an email telling me what your favorite Stampin’ Up! product line is (clear mount stamps, my digital studio, etc…) and your current contact information – Name, Email and Mailing Address  - Address is needed only if you’d like to receive hand stamped mail from me! I’ll pick 2 winners on Wednesday so hurry!!!

Email Me now at mandysu@comcast.net

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love that flower! Did you use one of the dies for it? Is it the new one in the Occasions mini? I'd love to know - thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails