blog header

January 5, 2011

More then Memories

I am super excited about Scrapbooking this year, getting my children in albums so there not just sitting on my hard drive! I think the calendar books I did for my family, in My Digital Studio, is what has me excited to PRINT photos so we can see them. How about you?

Last year, I taught 12 layouts at my Scrap class but this year we'll have 18 layouts which would make an awesome FAMILY album for the year!

Check out some of the cute pages we made:

Created in Class -Spetember 2010


Created in class - July 2010


Created in class March 2010




I'm also adding in some extra fun because I want to see your family come out of your hard drive too!

When you bring the layouts back, with pictures to share with everyone, you'll get a ticket into the drawing for free stuff :)

I'm ready to Create More then Memories this year...are you?

Jan 22nd 10am - Bring your adhesive and come ready to make 3) 12x12 pages.

RSVP by Jan 15th email me at Mandysu@comcast.net

My Digital Designs class will follow this class at 1:00 Jan 22nd. If you own My Digital Studio Bring your laptop and Download the files prior to class (i'll send you the list when you RSVP). If you don't yet own My Digital Studio you can come and watch how the program works and your 1st class is FREE.

RSVP by Jan 21st

L-inked Together,
Mandy


The New Occasions Mini is here! If you didn't get a copy in the mail send me an email with your address so I can send you one.

Eran FREE sets for over 2 months - ask me how!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails