blog header

January 3, 2011

3 hours of FUN

and 40 cards DONE!

Photobucket

Happy New Years.... I hope your new Years Day was spent doing exactly what you wanted!

Ours was perfect, the boys spent 2 days in our bedroom with Chris watching football. They even put both flat screens in there so they could watch all the games at once. Erika and I spent the day crafting. I have sooooo many card to stamp, 50 for baggie books, 40 for meeting swaps and as many as I can muster up to take to Leadership, which is just over a week form now. Well, I didn't get them all done but I've now finished the baggie books!!! I spent a few minutes, when we started crafting, showing Erika how to work My Digital Studio because she asked how to work the program. She made herself an entire album filled with pages of her past birthdays! I was super impressed, but then again I always am with her crafting skills. She not very girly, she even deleted all the flowers that were in the page templets she selected.....LOL so I'm thrilled she loves to stamp. I asked her if she like Traditional scrapbooking or Digital better and she said she like them both but that digital was easier! 

I was tempted (only for a second) to take a picture of the MESS Erika and I created and the boys and their TV's but I didn't dare let you see my messy house. I did tell you in my last post that house keeping was not at the top of my to do list...but I'm sure it should be. *wink*

Don't forget we'll be making Valentines Cards, for the people you love, on Jan 7th at my card class. 

Here's the awesome Filled with LOVE bundle - grab it now and start created sweet gifts for your sweet ones!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails